Gemini Dusk Mechanical Keyboard
The Gemini Dusk mechanical keyboard pairs warp speed input with super bright per-key RGB LEDs and programmability — this is the ultimate gaming device. Its machined all-metal case, custom PBT doubleshot keycaps, and hot-swappable switches set it light years ahead of lesser offerings.
Those aren’t the Gemini Dusk’s only premium features; there’s so much more. Dual USB-C ports offer cable management options and future-proofing. A magnetic elevation bar allows for easy angle adjustment (no irritating flip-out feet). You’ll also have unparalleled power over your gaming experience.
We partnered with Input Club, a group of keyboard enthusiasts, to make their vision of precision control accessible. Optimized Open Source firmware and a top of the line microcontroller translate movements to your screen seamlessly.
Elevate your gaming experience to the heavens with this shadowy constellation of keys (or consider the Gemini Dawn, its quicksilver-toned twin).
- Per-key programmable RGB lighting + animations, custom super bright LEDs
- Machined all-metal case and top plate
- Custom Tai-Hao doubleshot PBT shine through keycaps, extremely durable
- Mechanical switch hot-swap sockets, right to repair friendly
- Newest Kaihua Box mechanical switches — extreme durability and comfort
- Fully programmable layout via Open Source firmware (Input Club KLL)
- Dual USB-C ports for optimal cable management
- Magnetic angle adjustment bar / foot, removable
- SAM4S ARM Cortex-M4 microcontroller
- Updated game and media focused ANSI tenkeyless layout
- Fulfilled by Kono Store in the US
- Weight: 1.1 kg / 38.8 oz (keyboard + magnetic angle adjustment bar)
- Dimensions: 36.8 x 14 x 3.6 cm (14.5 x 5.5 x 1.4 in)
1 Year Limited — parts and workmanship